Açaí Energy Bites Snack Treat
- 1/2 tbsp Sambazon Açaí Powder
- 1 tbsp Cacao Nibs
- A sprinkle worth of Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Nut Butter
- 1 tbsp Raw Agave Syrup
- Shredded Coconut (to roll bites in)
- Favorite Granola or Baked Whole Grains (to roll in)
- In a bowl, combine açaí, cacao, nut butter and agave. Stir until it creates a paste.
- Put in the fridge to get hard for at least an hour.
- Scoop into teaspoon to tablespoon size balls, rolling them between your hands to make even.
- Fill a bowl with coconut shavings and granola pieces.
- Roll the balls in your mix so they’re coated.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- To make it paleo: roll in cacao powder.
Together we Açaí
Get recipes, tips, and inspiration delivered to your inbox.
Please note, comments need to be approved before they are published.