Calling all Açaí and holiday lovers to come together for this delicious, festive Açaí Cranberry Sauce! Whether you’re celebrating with your family, friends, or roommates this year, this Açaí Cranberry Sauce is the perfect addition to safely enjoying a meal full of gratitude, laughter, and, of course, all the best food. Get ready for this tasty Açaí Cranberry Sauce to become a new tradition and Thanksgiving staple.
The star ingredients of this Açaí Cranberry Sauce are…you guessed it, Açaí and cranberries! We’ll be using our Sambazon AçaÍ Original Juice, fresh cranberries, and orange juice with a few additional ingredients and spices to really bring the flavors of this recipe to life. You’ll only need one saucepan (so easy!) and an airtight container to store any leftovers you might want to reuse throughout the week. You can use this sauce as a jam on toast, a warm sauce for those post-entree sweet treats, a glaze on classic Thanksgiving dishes, and so much more! It’s all up to you. Ingredient list and five-step simple instructions below:
Açaí Cranberry Sauce
Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Cook Time: 15 Minutes | Ready In: 20 Minutes | Yield: 8 Servings
12 ounces fresh cranberries
¼ cup orange juice
2 tablespoons maple syrup
Zest of 1 orange
½ tsp ground cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1. Whisk together the Sambazon Açaí Original Juice, orange juice, maple syrup, orange zest, cinnamon and salt in a medium saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil, then pour in the cranberries.
3. Simmer for 10 minutes until the cranberries begin to pop. Mash the cranberries with a fork until desired texture is reached.
4. Remove from the heat and leave on the stove for 30 minutes to thicken.
5. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week. Enjoy!
Thanksgiving might look and feel a little different this year, but your food will be better than ever! We are so excited to see you try this recipe and enjoy it at your safe celebrations. Don’t forget to share and tag @sambazon and @fitlivingeats! And, comment below what you’re thankful for this year. We’re all about spreading positivity and love. and we are so thankful for you!